- Inter-settlement/CUSA to pool /Collateral to pool and MTF to pool transfer would be charged at ₹ 18 per transaction per scrip (excluding GST and
applicable taxes). The charges would be debited to the trading ledger on a weekly basis.
- In case you are using our Call Center to execute trades, then you will be charged ₹ 54 per order.
- Value of the transaction will be in accordance with rates provided by Depository.
- Statutory and other levies being charges related to the execution and/or settlement of transactions shall be separately chargeable as in force from time to time.
- Brokerage is also applicable in case of expiry of futures and exercise/assignment of option contracts @ ₹ 36/- per trade.
- Charges of ₹ 36/- per order will be charged for positions auto squared off by DSBPL.
- Charges of ₹ 11 for availing of E-Sign facilities shall be paid by the customer.
- Payment gateway charges upto ₹ 12/- + GST transaction shall be payable by the customer, as the same will be charged by payment gateway vendor to DSBPL.
- Demat charges shall be applicable for MF transactions. Processing of Direct Mutual fund transactions will be charged at ₹ 18 exclusive of GST.
- Charges quoted above are for the services listed and any services availed other than the ones listed above will be charged separately.
- Charges/Service standards are subject to revision at sole discretion of Definedge Securities Broking Private Limited after due intimation to the customer over E-mail/SMS/ such other notification as may be. Management also reserves the discretion to partly/fully waive any charges and the right to freeze, discontinue or suspend any account, if required.
- DP AMC will be charged Rs.1000 per annum for corporate account.
- Interest @ 0.05% per day will be charged on the debit balance/insufficient funds in ledger account.
- Penalties Charged by Exchanges/SEBI/Any Regulatory Authorities ONLY if it is due to Clients Defaults/Errors/Violations if any.
- The stock broker shall not charge brokerage more than maximum brokerage permissible as per the rules, regulation and By-laws of the relevant exchange and/or rules and regulation of SEBI.
- Interest @ 13% p.a will be charged on the outstanding bill amount if not paid within the due date for DP debits.
- The above tariff is subject to change. Changes if any, will be intimated 30 days in advance.
The above charges are exclusive of GST, Securities Transaction Tax, other charges and stamp duty, if applicable and the same shall be charged to
the Client’s account on actual basis.
GST charges applicable as per government regulations.